Spending Valentine's Day with yourself?? Here are our best tips to make your day FULL of love!
First, remember that self-love should always be at the forefront of our celebrations. Spending the day alone doesn't have to be a negative experience, instead, it's an opportunity to show yourself some extra love and appreciation.
Start the day with a yummy breakfast & maybe a relaxing bath or shower. Take the time to pamper yourself with a face mask, or do something that makes you feel good like reading a book, watching a movie, or practicing yoga.
Treat yourself to a delicious and healthy meal, or cook yourself your favorite dish. Maybeeee splurge and get your favorite ice cream too ;) Set the mood with candles and soft music. You can even create a spa-like atmosphere with a bubble bath and face mask.
Spend the evening writing in a journal or reflecting on your past year and set intentions for the year ahead. Here's some prompts if you need:
- Sometimes I forget how good I am at ____.
- What am I not willing to settle for in relationships today, that I allowed not too long ago?
- When was the last time someone helped me appreciate a part of myself that feels hard for me to love?
- How do I want to be loved by somebody else? (Do I love myself in this way?)
- What's the biggest improvement I've seen in myself this past year?
Write yourself a love letter, reminding yourself of all the things you love about yourself and all the things you have accomplished. Maybe send out a few texts to people that come to mind & tell them why you love them!
REMINDER: The more you love yourself the better your love life will be.
Sending all our love your way. HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!